Sunday, March 15, 2009

Training them early...


Of course shopping is one of my favorite things to do....besides just being with Ford all day! But Ford loves shopping and being out too! So I guess it is the best of both my favorite things at once! So of course I am training him to enjoy shopping too....So last Tuesday we went over to the Alsup's house to meet Laura and Ella Tate, and Courtney and Nolen to go shopping at TJ Maxx. We all rode in one car, that is three adults and three babies, which was quite exciting between Courtney having to use the back hatch of the car to get in, and then all three babies crying at spontaneous times! But we did have alot of fun. We stopped at Starbucks on the way to get a drink. And then we spent about an hour and a half in TJ. I think was all bought a couple items for the kids easter baskets! It was a blast and the babies were very good while we were there! We will have to do it again soon!

2 comments:

Laura Alsup said...

we had so much fun and can't wait to do it again soon!

Julie said...

TJ Maxx is my favorite! Enjoy shopping now because when you have two kids....it is alot harder!