Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 1 year old birthday Grayson!


Last Saturday we went to Grayson Wilson's very 1st birthday! It was a blast. Hannah, Joey, and Hannah's mother and brother did a wonderful job with the party. Grayson had his own cupcake. I think he really enjoyed it. He also racked up on gifts! Ford also tried a bit of cupcake and boy did he love it! We had a wonderful time at the party. Thank you to the Wilson's for inviting us to this very special party! Happy 1 year Birthday Grayson!The Birthday boy in the collar I embriodered him!The yummy cupcakes Hannah's brother decoratedGetting sang Happy birthday for the first timefirst taste of cakemy favorite picturenow Ford's turn...

...I can't wait for my first birthday...yummy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the cute picture of Ford eating cake!