Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grocery shopping fun

Ford and i went to publix last week. He got to try out his new shopping cart cover that we ordered from Laura Alsup's cousin! She makes beautiful covers for grocery carts and highchairs! Her blog is http://beccabebecreations.blogspot.com/ Check it out ya'll!

On another note, Ford and I also saved $22 shopping at Publix. We bought lots of buy one get one frees. I have also been following this great blog that has links to coupons you can use at publix! It is great because this girl loves Publix even more than I do...and I thought I was pretty bad. Check her blog out at http://fiddledeedeeblog.blogspot.com/

$92 of groceries for $70!!...yay...it feels great to save some cash:)

1 comment:

The Clinkscales Family said...

It was great to meet you. Cain really enjoyed you taking care of him. We are home and he is doing good. I had thought your shopping cart cover was great and had wondered where you got yours then I kept reading your blog. I will have to remember your friend when Cain is off of "house arrest". I went ahead and saved her blog to my favorites. :)