Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall fun!

Two weekends ago, we attended Train Day! We had never been before, and it was so neat. Ford was asleep when we got there and unfortunately did not get to ride the train. We did get some cute pics with him and Ella Tate sitting in the train.I was working on the sewing machine last week and turned around and saw this...yes, Ford sitting up on his train table. You maybe asking the same question I did...How did he get up there?....well I set him down to see if he would do it again and he did it by climbing on the toy to the far right at the end of the table. Pretty creative!

Here are some pics from our visit with Ashley and Riley over at there house. Mrs. Dunham brought Puffy Muffin breakfeast over and we let the children play! My mom came over too so the grandmamas got to visit too!

Please no one call DCS!...Ford crawled in the dog cage at Ashley's house and he loved playing in it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I just love his outfit.Did you make it?