Friday, October 16, 2009

Celebrate good times!

Ella Tate turned 1 year old on September 18th! Yay for Ella Tate. Her party was so much fun and the food was yummy. She was the cutest little one year old girl in her pretty party dress. Ella Tate loved her cake and ate alot of it! We love you Ella Tate and happy 1st birthday!beautiful decorationsmatching outfits:)Ford loves Mrs. Susansweet bday girlMax supervising the childrenGrayson pushed Ford all around the driveway...it was so cute to watchyummy cake!
Next up was my 25th birthday celebration. I turned 25 on Septmeber 30th! My mom took me and ford to Bread and Company for lunch on my birthday. that is one of my favorite places to eat...it was so so good! Then on Saturday after my bday, my mom and dad had a family party for me at their house. We had some yummy food, and I got some awesome gifts! It was a wonderful birthday:)

The girls also took me to Omikoshi for my birthday! It was so good. Thank you girls so much for the nice bday dinner.

haha....hannah eating out of the to go box! she was hungry.

No comments: