Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Big Boy!

Ford is growing so much each day! He is learning to stand up very well without very much help at all. He is also rolling over ocassionally from his tummy to back. My favorite thing he does now is laugh. Sometimes you can get him to chuckling so hard, and it is so adorable. He studies faces all the time and is sure to give anyone a smile. Parenting is truly a blessing, and we are loving every minute. God has been so good to our family!

I just couldn't resist putting this picture up...I stood Ford up in the chair. I think he looks so funny and surprised that no one is holding him up!

These two pictures are in downtown Franklin. We love eating at Dumplings after Sunday morning church!

1 comment:

Zach and Kim said...

I can not beleive I found your blog. I thought another watson blog ;I forgot we have the same name. He is such a cutie.
Kim