Sunday, November 30, 2008

4 Months Old

We cannot believe Ford is 4 months old today. Does time fly or what? Looking back on pictures from his birth, he looks so big to me. He hs changed so much yet is alot of the same baby!

Ford~ Happy 4 month birthday to our baby boy! Your Daddy and I love you so very much. You are the most precious baby boy God could have given us! We look forward to a life long book of more wonderful memories with you litle man!


I got this idea from a friend. I thought I was a neat way to keep up with how big Ford gets each month!

At 4 Months Ford...
sits up really well with some support
laughs out loud
smiles all the time
loves watching other children
has amazing attention span
knows how to get his way
has a really cute fake cry...even will laugh while he does this
stands up well with support
loves being in the action
takes 2-3 naps a day
feeds every 4-4 1/2 hours during the day
still wakes up to eat at night!

3 comments:

Julie said...

He is precious! You are smart to write everything down. I did that with Ellie and it is neat to look back at what she did at what age.

Missy said...

I want to eat him up!!!! He is so cute!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh! i could just eat him up...especially those "little" thighs!