Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's weekend

This weekend we went to Ellie's 9th birthday at the Brentwood skate center. My was that a crazy place on a Saturady! Ford had so much fun watching all the children skate, until he wanted to get down and play. Kindof a dangerous place for little people fyi! For the most part, we spent the weekend at home, which was so nice! Gabe and I still have to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, so we are going to combine the too and do it in the next coulpe weeks! Here are some pics of Ford this morning in his outfit I appliqued for him to wear today!

I thought this one was funny...he looks so sad, like "why did you put me in this outfit!"

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Brentwood Skate Center. I haven't been there in forever. The place doesn't look like it changed much. Ford is so cute in his Valentine's outfit!

Julie said...

You did a great job on his outfit!