Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ford's First Spend the Night!

Ok...Well maybe the title to this blog is decieving! Let me explain...Gabe and I decided to go on a date a couple weekends ago. We thought Ford would be ok spending the night with my parents. So off we went on our date with Adam and Anna. We had a wonderful dinner at Go Ten. And on our way home, I called to check on Ford and my dad said he was asleep and doing great! We went on home and got in bed. An hour later my dad called back and said that the phone had woken him up when I called and for an hour they had been trying to get him to go back to sleep! So at 1am I went and picked him up! He had a good try though. The funniest part about the situation is that when I brought him home and laid him in the bed, he chuckled like he knew he had gotten what he wanted! Maybe we will try again in the near future. But for now, I think he is pretty spoiled sleeping in our bed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I use to be the same way as a child. It will pass! ha!
I am glad to know you got to enjoy a night out!