Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tag....I'm it!


Laura Alsup tagged me and challenged me to post the 4th picture located in my 4th folder where I keep my pictures. And here it is!! It is a picture of me and my parents at a wedding I was in two Augusts ago. It was Kristin Carman and Branson Stevens wedding! It was such a fun and beautiful wedding. I can't believe it has been over a year since they were married. I love my wonderful parents!

Now it is my turn to tag four people....I pick Missy Guthrie, Melinda McCormac, Casey Ealy, and well I guess that is it because Laura used my other friends!


Here are the instructions:

Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer

Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)

Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger

Tag 4 people to do the same thing...or you can cheat like me and tag 3 peeps!

No comments: